Sunday, November 4, 2007

Best Friends are FOREVER

Best Friends are FOREVER

Best friends always remember so well
All the things that they did together.
All the subjects they discussed
All the mistakes they made
All the fun they had.

Best friends always remember
How their friendship was such a stabilising force
During confusing times of their lives.

Best friends may have different lifestyles
Live in different places
And interact with different people
But no matter how much their lives may change
Their friendship remains the same
I know that throughout my life wherever I am
I will always remember so well
And cherish our friendship
As one of the best I have ever known.

Your friendship is a treasure
That will always help me overcome
Any kind of difficulty
Your friendship is a comfort
For somehow, you always understand
My worries and emotions.

Your friendship is a blessing
Because you have a way of
Always bringing out the very best in me
Your friendship is forever and I thank you
For this friendship is the greatest gift
That anyone could give.

(TOP English magazine - August, 2002 - Page 61 မွ )

No comments: